Service Members with Disabilities

Military Health Care Concept

“I was injured in combat.

Where can I get help with my ongoing recovery?”


Service Member with Disability

While serving on active duty, guard or reserve unit, you may get injured and have to copy with a disability. In addition to your military medical treatment facility, the following organizations are able to assist as you recover:

MHSseal          Military OneSource